Redness in interior of both thumb and fore finger. Prescribed Fluocinonide, no improvements. Suggestion?

I have redness on the interiors of both thumbs and forefingers and some lumpiness on the skin surface in those areas. skin texture is somewhat like scar tissue . I have been to both my GP as well as a dermatologist and both prescribed fluocinonide (0.05% by the GP and then 0.1% by the dermatologist). Also I have a minor rash on the back of my neck which the dermatoligist prescribed Hydrocortisone 2.5%. I have been applying twice a day as prescribed for over 10 days now but not seeing much improvement but it doesn t seem to be getting any worse either.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012