Redness in face, eyes and body, difficulty breathing, heart races. Taken alcohol. Suggest?

I have a strange reaction to alcohol. After just one beer I get very bright red on my face ,eyes and the rest of my body. I also get uncomfortably hot and have a little difficulty breathing . I can also feel my heart beating very fast. I know these reactions sound serious, but i can drink a fair amount. There have been times where I have consumed 5-6 beers in a couple of hours. I am an INIDAN , 5 feet 10 inches tall and weigh 88 kgs . Please tell me whats going on.and solition for this.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

It is probably an inherited trait - an inborn error of metabolism
Investigations are costly, cumbersome, inconvenient / yet, the chance of finding is not bright...

The solution is simple - DON'T TAKE ALCOHOL

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.