Redness in face after taking meth, trying to stop. How can I get the red color to go away?

I have a problem doing Meth ,it s been a problem of mine now for almost 20yrs.I ve only done Meth 3 times in the last 17 months,and that s really good because it was a everyday thing for almost 16yrs straight. My family is so proud of how far I ve come and I know relapse is part of recovery, at least that s what they say. My face becomes red and my wife and oldest daughter know what I ve done when they see me the next morning. I am going to beat this even if it kills me. But if or when I relapse againf. G ft,how can I get the red color to go away?I know it hurts my family and if I get high again I don t want to feel anymore hurt or ashamed from the drug that I believe to be made from the devil himself. Can you please help me? Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012