Redness in eyes, pricking sensation, sensitive to light. Eye drops, antibiotics provide no relief. Cure?

Hello Doctor, Thanks for your support. One of my friends is suffering a lot with her eyes. Several times her eyes turned into a red condition and she was unable to look at lighting stuffs. She said that something inside her eyes is picking. She consulted with several doctors and they prescribed eye drops and medicines. But it did not work. Now she is too much worried. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks and Regards
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012