Redness in eyes, pink eye. Taking fluorometholone, ketotifen drops. History of allergies. Treatment?

Hi I have been having a problem with my eyes they stay red most of the day even after using eye drops, they have told me i have pink eye gave me meds for that. Still has not gone away. They have said its allergies Im using benadryl at night and claritin during the day as well as Fluorometholone and ketotifen drops for my eyes. Ive been on these meds over a week. I started to see some improvement but now it doesnt seem to be working. What else could be causing this problem??
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012