Redness in eyes, heaviness, blurred vision, allergic, irritated. What is the reason?

my eyes are both red and only in the front or my eyes like close to the nose its very hard to open my eyes when i wake up they feel very heavy and i cant open them just like that i have to use my hands to open thme and still my eyes squint so i wont open them they hurt wehn iopen them but they hurt more when i turn on the lights or wheni go out side inthe sun at times my vision gets blurry i were contacts and i though that might be the problem but i took them off and my eyes seem to get more red when i take them off they get ichy once in a while but not alot i tried puting eye drops but my eyes close when i but them in and its hard to open them again i dont know can it be alergies or irritaion from dryness? i have just started with this problem for a weeknow this will be my 2 week im only 15 years old and female
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013