Redness in eyes after using Acuvue Oasys contacts. How to fix this problem?

Hi, I used to use Acuvue Oasys and I had many problems using that brand so i recently changed to one day acuvue contacts. For the Oasys contacts, my eyes would get red on the first day I put them in, but now with my one day contacts, they get red the second day I use contacts. The redness is a little better with my one day contacts than with my Oasys contacts. I change my contacts everyday, so I do not think I have a allergy reaction to the contact solution or anything. What can I do to fix this problem? Am i just not meant for these brand of contacts? Or contacts in general? I never had problems with contacts until I started using the Oasys contacts. The redness in my eyes takes around 3 or 4 days to heal, and I do not wear contacts for around a week after.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012