Redness in chest, itchy, no painful, cough, headache, joint pain. Something serious?

I have a patch of redness in the center of my chest that started the size of a half dollar about 1 & 1/2 weeks ago and getting larger each day spreading under my breasts and working its way up through the center of my breasts. It is at times itchy and annoying but not painful. I also have a cough that hasn t been diagnosed. Fatigue , irratability, headaches- sometime migraines, achy joints. Is this something that could just be an irritation or something more serious? I do not want to go to the doctors for just anything so any/all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012