Redness in both feet, swollen and burning sensation with bleeding and flaking. Used lotion. What can help better?

i have redness in both feet , swollen and a burning sensation. Both of my feet are cracked between the toes and bleed at times. The bottom of my both feet are dry, the skin is flaking. They both hurt throughout the day and in the morning are really bad. the swollen and redness s worst in the mornings. i have tried soaking them in epsentsalt and putting lotion on, but i can t find relief. this has been goin on for a while now, months . i am 33 female, normal weight and pretty healthy. thank you or your time
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013