Redness between anus and vagina, pain on wiping, temporary relief with cream, STD ruled out. Any ideas?

Hello, I m Michaella, I am 18 years old. And I m have a problem between my anus and vagina. I am sexual active and use birth control , and condoms with my partner. I ve went to the doctor about a month or two ago, thinking I had a yeast infection , I took a pap test , and i peed in a cup to see if I have any Stds or anything and they came back normal, but I have a redness between my Anus and Vagina, my doctor was unsure what it is. It looks raw he said, and it s hurts to whip. He gave me some cream to put on it, and it went away but its back again. Should I use the cream again or go see him again? Do you have any ideas what it could be?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012