Redness at the end of toe and callus of bottom of the heel, nail turned yellow. What disease is this ?

I am 65 year old . My neighbor cut lot of big trees down and I cut them and put them in the cart[250 to300lbs each cart]and pull the cart to my back yard. after 6 day straight of splitting fire woods. Three days later, it appeared the redness[blood]at the end of my every toe ,big toes and the callus of the bottom of my heel. My toes nails turn yellow and hurt. I went to see my doctor he does not know .He took my blood test and send me to see the foot doctor. I have lot of researches online , they I fungal infection .I applied anti-fungal cream and soaked my feet in white vinegar and listerine it helped .Now some of the redness is dried I tried to it off it still looks red[blood] but it is not really hurt like before.So what kind of disease do I have.My suggestion can take Diflucan [fluconazole] 150mg once a day for 2 to 3 weeks as antibiotic to kill fungal in the blood . I got these drug on line from India. I am very much appreciated for your help.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012