Redness at the corner of mouth, tiny pimples, brown cracked skin. Causes and treatment?

Hi, I am concerned about my face, one night ago I had redness at the corner of my mouth , it seemed like a scratch with very tiny little pimples above it and over night the whole area turned brown with scaly skin look and it was itching last night and today it hurts and is still brown and cracked. It is in a corner of my mouth and is the size of a small hazelnut. Not sure what it could be, ate a mango that day or maybe my baby pinched me : those are the best recollections of events the day first signs appear .Tthank you in advance for your answer!
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012