Redness around knuckles, under thumbs with no itch but dry. Treatment ?

Ok.. so i have redness around my knuckles on my hands , and under the thumb by my wrist and up a little towards my thumb on both hands. No itch , no burn , doesnt bother me at all,,,,only mentally! haha.. feels really really dry though. I have overly used handsanitizer because my baby cousin has ringworm that wont be covered, so every time i touch her or she touches me, i use handsanitizer and wash my hands constantly. i know its good to wash your hands alot, but you think i could be over doing it? my hands feel very tight like theyre dry as hell. and where the redness is, its very dry. Any suggestions? one more thing, ive always had a little discoloration around my knuckles, and ive been working at this place for 7 months now, and we clean the tables with watered down bleach spray, but my hands touch it constantly. im around alot of bleach but dont exactly touch the bleach directly. Pick up the towel that i used to wipe the floor when there was bleach on the floor, and just that rag that we use alot with the watered down bleach on it. any ideas?? dry skin??
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012