Redness around ankles, on the insides, on shins, happens on walking long distances. Washing and using moisturisers provides some relief. Causes and treatment?

i ve recently been having a bit of redness around my ankles. It doesn t sting or hurt for that matter and does sometimes go away. The outside of my ankles are fine but I seem to keep getting it in the inside of my ankles and a little bit on my shins. It seems to get worse when I go on long distance walks. I wash it twice a day and put moisturisers on top and it does sometimes work. Any idea what it could be? It s nothing serious is it as I ve been really anxious recently!?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012