Redness and white bumps on penis. Using kenacomb ointment. Sufficient?

Hi Dr Chandan, I recently noticed some redness/white bumps on the head of my penis. I have been quite stressed and working long hours (15 hr days) the last couple of weeks, and may not have showered as I normally do when I got home at night a couple of tiems (went straight to sleep). However, I went to a massage parlour around a month ago... I ve been prescribed Kenacomb ointment, and had noticed improvement (before using it, and over the last day). Do you think that the ointment should be sufficient, or I should have this checked out further? Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I am not Dr. Chandan, but am willing to answer your question on this public forum so that you benefit from the advise faster. I understand your concern and am glad that you have been using kenacomb ointment for the bumps on your penis. I hope this was suggested by a dermatologist. You might need to have yourself examined again by a dermatologist if this is the case and you will need to do so as soon as you can. You may also benefit from seeing a sexologist for advise regarding sexual hygiene. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!