Redness and wetness in belly button. Abdominal pain, oozing cloudy liquid with bad odor. Is semen the cause of infection?

Hi, I recently scratched my belly button and found it to be wet. When I took a look at it, it was red on one side because the skin was peeled. And now it has started causing pain in my abdomen( only on the side of the wound) and is oozing out a cloudy liquid with a bad odour. I went to a doctor and he prescribed me anitbiotics. Also on the previous night I had ejaculated semen whioe msaturbating and had not cleaned the the semen on my stomach as I went of to sleep. Can you please tell me if the semen is the cause of the infection ? Please reply.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012