Redness and tightness of the skin due to sun exposure, applied cocoa butter with shea, on ibuprofen. Any other remedies?

I stayed way to long in the sun 4 days ago. the skin from my breasts down is very red and tight. After laying down for a little bit, I can barley get up to walk especially in the mornings. When I try to get up, there is alot of pressure on my shins and the pain is unbearable. I start to feel sharp pains and almost feel like my shins are about to break in half so I am forced to lay back down. Yesterday I started getting blisters on my skin but I ve been trying to fix all this. I ve been taking about 400 mg of ibprophen every morning and then about 6 hrs later I have to take more because it ll start to get bad again. I ve been also applying coca butter lotion with shae on my burned areas and aloe . Today I put on palmers coca butter to really moisturize my skin but i don t know what else I could possibly do. The swelling is bad and the tension on my skin is sometimes unbearable, as well as the pain. Any other tips? How long will this go on for? Thank you, Savanna.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012