Redness and swelling under eye, peeling skin, itching. Cause?

Good evening doctor, my age is 25 i din have any skin problems b4 Until i visited dubai this aug... end of aug few of the places on my face i had like reddness n slight swelling under my left eye right cheek and above my lips .. n skin strtd peeling off sides of lips espeacially left side , all the effected area has itching sensation... it lasted for 5 days and then recoverd completly .... i returnd to india again i had same infection ... it lasted for 3 days n cured now day b4 yest again i got , same places with reddness and swelling.. i dnt understand what is the cause for this?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012