Redness and pain in eyes. Subconjunctival steroid injection taken. Control?

, i have a recurrent episcleritis in my eye.This condition started since 2006 i have been having recurrent episodes of redness and pain with itching in my right eye and this last for several weeks. The condition was initially responsive to topical steroids but became serious that i was given subconjunctival steriod injection in February this year before the pain stopped. now the same redness and pain have started in my left eye and i was given a depromedrol injection in this left eye in February 2012. please what can i use to control this ?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013