Redness and itching at the base of vagina, extends towards butt hole, tried Fucicort, Bepanthene. Anything serious ?

hi, i m experiencing some redness and itchiness at the base of the vagina .. not the vagina itself or the lips . the skin is sort of red and itchy and extends downwards towards butt-whole.. the feeling is like i ve worn tight undies for a long time and causing the base of the lips to redden.. there is no discharge not does it smell. it s just red and itchy and dry. I ve dabbed a bit of Fucicort ( corticosteroid cream) and some Bepanthene cream. Is it something serious? bear in mind that all my undies are lace.. might that be it?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013