Redness and dry skin under scrodem, on neck, feeling of sore throat. Reason and cure?

hello there, im a 17 year old male that hasnt had any sexuall experionces yet... but under my scrodem on the right side in the crease of where my thigh meets into my crotch, i have a dry skin area thats forming and also kinda red, ive also noticed on the right side of my neck near my throat , like the muscle that goes along next to my throat feels soar, Please respond befor anything of whatever it is may get out of hand , im only 17 and this shits freakin me out, thanks
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012