Red,itchy and scaly lower eyelid, blisters and rash on the underarms and chest

My husband if 39 yrs old. He has been on lysinopril and metro propl(intermittent for yrs. he was told to take if bp was over 150) Then his lower eyelid had become very red and ithchy then scaley. The dermo gave him prednisone . He has since developed very dry ITCHY skin. He also has a blistery rash on his underarms, chest, arms legs and groin . There is also a raised red rash on his face and neck and also in the groin area. He is going nuts with the pain and the itchy dryness. Any help would be appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012