Reddish white growth on penis. Internet says Hirsuties cornaea glandis. Suggestions?

Hello Doctor There are some rounded reddish white growth on the neck of my penis . It happened after I had sex with my wife after my recent marriage. I am not feeling any pain. I searched the disease through internet, confirmed it to be pearly penile paules medically known as Hirsuties cornaea glandis. Kindly suggest me the cure and prescribe the medicines.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. I see the bad habit of people going through internet pictures and other articles for health matters. I suggest it is very bad habit. Doctor treat not only symptomatic but also from their experience. 90% of the treatment is based on doctor's experience.

Most of the information available on the internet has a foot note and disclaimer. You can have it for research but not for self diagnosis. Self diagnosis can be dangerous. Therefore please visit a nearby skin specialist or physician at least to have expert opinion. Let them do their job.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.