Reddish swollen penis. Tried candida ointment, steroid creams. Need a remedy

i have had a red swollen penis head and skin since november 2012 , i have visited my doctor on 3 occasions and been given three different anti fungal and anti bacterial steroid creams , to which this has not helped , i have tried caniston 2% together with flucanozole 150mg caps which also has not helped , i am also trying a product for candida overgrowth which did help for three days now my penis head and skin is red raw, very sore and hot to the touch
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013