Reddish swollen outer labia. History of herpes outbreaks. Taking Advil and Hydrocortisone. Further treatment?

I am experiencing a very swollen right outer labia . It is warm, red and somewhat harder to the touch moving posteriorly. This happened once before but not to this extent. I have had herpes outbreaks in the past but this doesn t seem related. I am on an island and not leaving till Fri and am very nervous. I took 4 Advil lat night and applied hydrocortisone cream which seemed to help a bit but it still doesn t look good or normal at all. I am 57 years old and otherwise in great health. I am under a lot of stress right now. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012