Reddish stringy vaginal discharge, bloating, gas, acne and pain in the belly button. Faint positive on pregnancy tests. Need to get checked again?

Hi I was 2 and a half weeks late for my period then had alot of light red stretchy stringy discharge the first day followed by 3 days of a light bleed(not enough to fill a pad each day) I have had bloating , gas, very tired, acne and a funny pain when i press by my belly button.Also for the past few days I have had shooting pains in my boobs and they are uncomfortable. I also have heartburn .Today which is 2 days after bleeding I am getting ECWM. I took pregnancy tests last week which were very faint positives, not sure if it was an evap line though but 2 different brands. Do you think Im pregnant or something else is wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013