Reddish stool, pain in the stomach. Taking pain killer for muscular pain in the thighs. Reason?

Hello Doctors from 2 week i am noticing the red/pink flesh in the stool 2-3 times. I dont have any pain in my stomachs. previuosly i was taking pain killer due to muscular pain in tighs. After that only i notice. I am worried could you please suggest something i need to do some test. Which doctor i would refer.. physician actuallydr recommended the calcuim and vitamins as well as painkiller for pain in the lower back right leg. With that it is happing ? Right now i am only taking calcium and vitamins. Please please suggest
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013