Reddish spotting after taking plan-b pill. Cramps, white discharge, headaches. Side effects of the pill or pregnancy?

Hi. I had unprotected sex on February 23rd. I took plan b one step the next day (about 30 hours after). A week after taking the plan b pill i experienced some brownish red spotting for about 4 days. I am currently 5 days late and have been getting cramps like I am going to get my period, but nothing. I am also experiencing more white discharge than usual and almost constant headaches . What is going on? Are these side effects of plan b or could i possibly be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013