Reddish spots with itching on legs after camping. Tried antihistamines and cortisone creams. Symptoms recurring

Hi. I have red spots on my legs and some on my arms since going camping along a river. They are sometimes itchy. They last for about a week and get redder and slightly bigger before turning a.brown yellow color. They then reappear in the exact same spot a week or so later and go red again. I have tried some cortisone , antihistamines and also some bactroban. They help slightly but the spots keep coming back. I initially thought they were mosquito bites.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013