Reddish spots on the penis after unprotected sex. No itching. Yeast infection or STD? Tried monistat

3 days ago i had unprotected sex. Stupid mistake i know. The next day i woke up and found 2 red spots on the head of the penis . The next day i found the head of my penis even redder! i looked it up and researched for hours and came into the conclusion it might be a yeast infection which is rare but.. i am currently takin minocycline for my acne and it is known that anti bacteria pills will make a male more prone to this infection. Also this red rash on the head of the penis is not itchy, not painful and is flat only bright red. Therefore i applied monistat last night. And tomorrow i have my doctors appointment. Any advice to sleep well tonight?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012