Reddish spots on the penile foreskin, frequent urination. Had unprotected sex. What is happening?

Hi I am 22 years old and I had unprotected sex 2 years ago tested for HIV which was negative but I have been peeing a lot since summer 2012 and I recently went to the doctors and they give me ciprofloxacin but that still didnt stop the peeing it made it worst because I have to force myself to pee when I have the urge which is every ten minutes. And now small red dots are showing on my foreskin on the inside when I pull it down and on my penis head but they don t hurt or itch or burn whe I finally pee it just difficult to pee I dont know why or what it is and I just noticed that a have a yellow small it above my anus , I don t know if it s the cause of me feeling a little pain to go to the bathroom. Please help do you have an idea?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013