Reddish spots on the back. Taking panafcortelon. Could it be due to stress? History of hay fever

I had a red spots all over my body. Firstly i thought it is some mites etc. we did pest control. I am also taking panafcortelone 25mg and using eleuphrat cream 0.05%. For the first two days I thought I was geting better and then there was sudden outbreak of red spots,more on my back. Could it simply be mental stress . I have had hay fever in the past but I never experienced something like this before. My husband ,two sons aged 6yrs and 8mnths are all fine.please help.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013