Reddish spots on labia majora, were initially sore, now have been surrounded with bruise like color. What could it be?

Hi. I am experiencing something unusual right now. And it bothers me.. So i have to reddish spots in my labia majora . Left side. At first they sore when they ve been touched when i pee. I stopped using my feminine wash and just wash it with warm water. I had last 3 or four days ago. But now i looked at it and it is now surrounded by bruise like color. They still sore but they are not lumps nor blisters. Can you tell me what are they? Or what is happening? Thank u
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012