Reddish spots near nipples and on chest. Pain in the nipples. History of spontaneous pneumothorax. What could be this?

Im not medically incline so i dont know what all you need to know and this could be nothing im just curious. so i appologise. I am a male, Age 22. Around 2 years ago i had a spontanious pneumothorax(sp) on my right lung . Surgery and all. It had major infections after. We as in my surgeon and I believe the infection cleared up. Anyways Last thursday me left nipple started hurting. Just minor pains when pressure was applied. Walked home from work that night and found a tick on my back. Friday night, below and to the right of my right nipple, almost in the middle of the side of my chest , i found a rash looking red spot (could also look like a bite from the tick or a spider,not sure because i found the tick on my back and not my side.)not medically inclined so im not sure what to think. But the intriguing part is 1 of the 4 scars (the one closest to my right nipple and second closes to the rash/bite) now has 4 red spots along it that itch .
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012
Dec 2013
After reading your history it appears that you might have developed scabies. I advise you to not pinch or pop the area otherwise these areas are very prone for getting secondary infection. You can apply permethrin 5% and a steroid cream such as cortisone cream. If itching is present then can take benadryl accordingly. Apply a plenty of moisturizers over the affected area. If these increase the n consult a dermatologist for higher treatment