Reddish spots in the pubic area. On antibiotics. Spots turning black. Why?

I have went to the doctor to check about these reds spots that I have in my pubic area. He said he thinks it's just fliclitous which is just an infection. He gave me some antibotics for 20 days twice say. But it seems to me they are not going away. They do not hurt or itch. Nor does it hurt when I pee. But it seems to me I think two of them are turning a darker color. I am not for sure what it is. But my doctor seems to think it is what he told me. But I have a check up next Tuesday to see.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013