Reddish spots all over the body. Had a flu shot. Taking aspirin and accuretic for hypertension. Are the spots due to medication?

I GOT RED DOT SPOTS ALL OVER MY STOMACH CHEST BACK ARMS AND THE FRONT UPPER LEGS, I GOT THE FLU SHO 4 DAYS AGO AND WAS PRESCRIBED AMOXICILLIN FROM MY DENTIST . I HAVE BEEN TAKIN THEM FOR 11 DAYS NOW FOR A TOOTH INFECTION THAT WAS PULLED OUT. I AM ALSO ON A 81 MG ASPRIN. I ALSO TAKE A HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE PILL CALLED ACCURETIC 20 MG COULD ANY OF THESE BE A CAUSE FACTOR. THANK YOU.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012