Reddish spot spreading behind the neck. What is it?

Hi, I have a red spot on the side of my neck and I didn t notice it until my coworker poi nted it out. It does not itch or anything. Today I noticed that it is now going toward the back of my scalp , but when I got home to look at it I did not see anything. But I did notice that when I get mad or annoyed i feel tension around my neck
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012
hi i think transient erythematous rash can be urticarial rash or due to sunlight can be cured by dermadew caloe lotion application while going outdoors and application of steriod cream if it present on the next day too.nothing to worry as it is inconsistent and associated with no symptoms