Reddish spot on the gum. No pain. Had a tooth injury in the past. Is that the same reason?

Hi there,I am an 18 years old female and I just woke up and noticed I have a small red spot directly above my lateral incisor on the left side. It doesn't hurt to touch and isn't's smooth and doesn't stick out from the rest of my gums. I am worried though, because it is directly above a tooth that I had injured 4 years ago along with my left central incisor. Both of these teeth were shoved back to the roof of my mouth after accidentally running into someone's skull while playing capture the flag. The teeth stayed in tact and my dentist simply numbed my mouth and put the teeth back in place by using his two fingers and blotting it...after they were set in place, he placed an invisalign across my top 4 front teeth for about 2 months. I can still feel hot and cold with those two teeth, it's a little dull but I can still feel it.

So all in spot on gum right above the left lateral tooth, no pain or bleeding, just noticed it this morning, have had an injury on this tooth in the past but haven't had any problems with it in the past 4 years. I am incredibly nervous...
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013