Reddish spot on forearm, not itching or painful, spots on penis. Help

Two days ago I noticed a 1/4 inch reddish-brown round spot with lighter color interior located on my right upper inner forearm . It does not itch nor is it raised or painful. I initially thought it may be an insect bite or reaction to contact with vegetation as I ws working in the garden at the time. This morning I noticed two such round spots on my penis . I am a 69 year old Anglo-American male suburbanite from So.Calif., married for 42 years and monogamous. I am in excellent health, good diet , and no existing medical coditions. Thank you for review, I look forward to your response. Wil B.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012