Reddish skin rashes on the body of a 8 year old. Loss of appetite. What is wrong?

My daughter is 8 years old. She threw up on Friday night and was very tired yesterday. Today while taking her bath I noticed red spots similar to ring worm but no normal skin color in the middle on the back of each leg. The one leg looks to have the same shape of the red spots but they look more plum - dark. She does not have a fever but did notice her appetite has changed the last couple of days - eating very little. What could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012