Reddish skin rashes on the back and in the groin area. What are these?

I have skin rash which is pink to red it is not always itchy. The rash does have blood in it which I can by squeazing move the smaller rashes into each other there by making it into a bigger rash. I can also stick pin into it there by letting out the blood. Once the rash heals it leaves a mark like a sun or bith mark. These rashes hace appeared o. My back sides and inner thighs but have also appeared on other parts of the body. I am not sure what it is, what would you suggeta it is?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013