Reddish skin patches on hands. Can this be due to poor blood circulation?

Today while I was taking a shower I noticed red spots like blood patches under the skin on my hands on top right between my thumb and index that middle part. It kinda scared me cause it wasn t there earlier, more on the right hand than the left. It started changing to brown color... Now it s been over 10 hours and brown sports are still there but fading a little. My hands looked little pale so could it be something todo with poor blood circulation? As far as I know I m kinda healthy, female just turned 36
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Dec 2013
After reading your history it appears that you urticaria or hives. This is common problem and we see so many of cases in normal population. So do not worry about it. There are so many of the aggravating factor and in yourself including day to day factors of environment. You can take loratadine or levocetrizine or fexofenadine daily. You can apply calamine lotion over the affected area. Stay away from hot and humid climate and wear cotton clothes.