Reddish rings on the back of a baby. Applying rash cream. Can I use soframycin?

Hello Doctor, my baby has got some reddish-white rings like spots her on back. The spots were reddish & smaller in size about 3 wks before. I have been applying rash cream & mild body lotion on the spot to keep it moist & prevent any itching. I observe that the this mark has become little bigger with whitish circular shape still with little redness in it. The size of biggest ring is about 15cm. The mark surface is dry & feels rough. My daughter is just 9 months. Can I use Soframycin skin cream for treating her. If you think, some better way is to treat her, pls suggest.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013