Reddish rashes on the crease of the nose. Seborrheic dermatitis suspected. Need an effective medication

Five years ago I got a red bumpy burning rash in the creases of both sides of my nose. I can t remember what the dermatologist told me it was. Perioral or seborrheic dermatitis . Well it came back about a month ago after a trip to Florida and is just as bad as before if not worse. I remember that what the dermatologist prescribed me didn t work. Since steroid cream can worsen the effect of perioral deem but cure seborrheic. I m at a loss and tired of people looking at me like I m a leper.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013