Reddish rash in armpit, thigh after working out. Caused by friction. Reason?

Everytime I go to the gym/run I get a redish rash and maybe 2 or 3 blister/bump looking things in my armpit and around to my back behind my armpit. I also get them on my groin around where my legs rub together and just recently when i was in bed with my gf i got a bump on my leg. I m guessing these bumps are caused by friction, but I don t understand why im getting these. I m a former marathon runner and i never had this problem
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013