Reddish purple bruising on back, pain in the middle and lower back. Treatment?

Hi.. For the past 10 years i have bad red/purple brusing that appears on my back 2/3 times a year and last for about 5 days each time.. for 9 years there has been no pain but for the past few times its appeared the pain in my lower and middle of my pain has been so painful that at times its to much to move. we saw a doctor 10 years ago about it but my parents was acused of beating me. this is not the case. any ideas.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
katie you need to consult haematologist or general physician