Reddish patches on body with itching post typhoid treatment, had eating Veg cheesy sandwich, taken cetirizine. Cause?

Hi, I am a 23 years old female.Married. Symptoms: I am getting reddish rashes all over my body. In the beginning,I had itching sensations but now it has settled into a rash and itching sensations are absent now in those areas.But my body is developing fresh patches with itching sensations. I had been suffering from Typhoid for two weeks but it was cured a week ago.I had eaten a Veg Cheesy Sandwich two days before the rashes started.I suspect whether my rashes have got to do with the food I had eaten. I took Cetirizine tablet for the rashes.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012