Reddish patch spreading on the leg near ankle, pain and numbness. Smoking addiction

Hi I ad a small red patch on the lower part of left leg near to the ankle bout 10 years a go never bothered me but in the last 2 years it has got much larger spreading across my leg sometimes it appears darker and looks like bruises , I av constant pain and tierdness in my legs mand the numbness is happpening more often and staying for longer periods of time . . I have noticed another small patch appearing on my other leg. I am a female aged 49 and yes I have the nasty habit of smoking which I have tried to quit so many times ,I smoke on average 6 -15 a day .Can you help me please
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012