Reddish patch on the penis after unprotected sex. Should I be worried?

Hi there, yesterday me and my girlfriend performed unprotected oral sex , which has lead to a red patch on my penis . I first noticed the patch on the left side, on the head of my penis about an hour after it was performed. Last night it was larger than this morning and it seems to be getting smaller but I am still very worried. I have attached a picture and I hope you can tell me what the problem is! Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
It can be just a inflammation due too vigorous thrusting or a mixed type of infection the best thing is to consult a dermatologist, his examination will tell you what actually is problem if it turns to be a infection you both partner need treatment simultaneously don't ignore do consult doc.