Reddish painful bumps on the penis. No STD. What else?

Hi, my name is Nancy.
My boyfriend has informed me that he has red bumps that burn on the shaft of his penis. There are a bunch of the red bumps in a small spot. He says it hurts when he touches it. I have not experienced any of this in my own parts.

Neither of us have been unfaithful. We've been together for 2 years.

Please help??
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns for your boyfriend. I think it might be a good idea to consult a doctor and have a STI screen performed to know what the reason for the lesions are. Also a dermatological opinion if everything is fine on the STI front would be appropriate. It seems like they are concerning enough to warrant medical attention. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!